Eyeshadow Makeup Palette - 5 Eyeshadows
Dior has created an eyeshadow makeup palette that amazes right from the exterior packaging, decorated with a golden pattern inspired by the Tuileries Garden, designed by Pietro Ruffo for Dior. The magic continues with the discovery of its elegant couture case and all the way to its harmonious composition of satiny eyeshadows.
This limited-edition makeup palette is adorned with a golden banner engraved with the House of Dior's signature. Inside, the palette's 5 shades of eyeshadow are revealed, including glittery golds, satiny reds and a velvety brown. A double-ended applicator completes this palette, enabling you to apply each color on the eyelids with precision and ease.
The mark of Dior elegance, this eye makeup palette includes shades for both day and evening makeup looks.
"TUILERIES" EYESHADOW MAKEUP LOOK
1. Start by applying the matte rosewood shade (763) over the entire upper mobile eyelid, blending well at the edges.
2. Use the deep rosewood eyeshadow (869) as a transition shade on the outer corner of the eye, blending the edges.
3. Shade with the satiny brown eyeshadow (481) along the lower lash line and outer corner of the eye to open up and elongate the eyes.
4. Add intensity with the deep brown eyeshadow (690) on the outer lash line of the upper mobile eyelid.
5. Finally, for greater depth and definition, apply the gold shade (530) at the inner corner of the eye, drawing the eyeshadow lightly over the lower lash line.
DIOR ONLINE BOUTIQUE PRIVILEGES
free delivery on orders over 500₪
iconic dior gift box