Multi-use illuminating makeup palette - highlight and blush
The iconic multi-use face makeup palette. The Dior Backstage Glow Face Palette is the Dior makeup artists' secret for adding instant radiance with professional results, from a natural healthy glow to an intense luminosity.
Following the essential 001 Universal Neutrals, a palette with universal shades, and 002 Glitz, the harmony featuring intense, shimmering shades, Dior Backstage has created 3 new* makeup palettes. Each palette features four shades with gold tones to create a multitude of makeup looks and finishes that suit all skin tones:
- Pure Gold revisits yellow gold in its pure form: yellow gold and platinum gold shades with a metallic finish, pure gold shades with an intense finish, and warm gold with a shimmery finish.
- Rose Gold illustrates gold infused with a rosy gleam: pearly pink and pure pink shades with an intense finish, rose gold and golden peach shades with a metallic finish.
- Copper Gold incarnates gold with warm copper tones: a coral with a glittery finish, copper shades with a metallic finish, bronze with a shimmery finish and golden bronze with an intense finish.
* At Dior.
Blendable and universal, Dior Backstage Glow Face Palette is the multi-use illuminating palette with shades to suit all desires and skin tones.
The extra-fine textures of the Glow Face Palette are concentrated in pearlescent pigments for buildable intensity, from a discreet glow to a flash of light for incredibly natural radiance.
- The Universal harmony includes 4 universal shades.
- The Glitz harmony features intense shades with glitter and shimmer finishes, or with holographic reflections.
- The Pure Gold harmony revisits yellow gold in its pure form, the inspiration behind an array of 4 shades.
- The Rose Gold harmony illustrates gold infused with a rosy gleam through 4 shades of pink with a golden shimmer.
- The Copper Gold harmony incarnates a gold with warm copper tones through 4 pans featuring coppery gold hues.
* At Dior.
"Playing with different shades regardless of your skin tone, daring all sorts of combinations, creating your own look with a professional result – that's the spirit of the Dior Backstage line. With the added touch this season of revealing your inner light and allowing its glow to shine out. Glitter & glow, that's what we want for the holiday season!” Peter Philips, Creative and Image Director for Dior Makeup.
PETER PHILIPS'S TIPS
"Depending on the desired effect, simply apply with the fingertips or a brush for an intense, metallic look, or with a cotton pad to smooth the product and obtain a more satiny style. You can use a single colour or blend two, three or even four shades to achieve unique makeup every time.” Peter Philips, Creative and Image Director for Dior Makeup.
1. Use Kabuki brush no. 17 to apply the highlighter on the cheekbones, the bridge of the nose, the Cupid's bow and the chin.
2. Apply the blush on the cheeks with blush brush no. 16.