Lipstick refill with 4 couture finishes: satin, matte, metallic & new velvet
The new Rouge Dior refill brings an eco-designed format to the iconic lipstick. Once the stick is finished, any of the 75 couture colors may be chosen to endlessly switch it up with a new shade.
The formula of the Rouge Dior refill is identical to that of the lipstick: true floral lip care enriched with red peony and pomegranate flower exacts of natural origin. Rouge Dior dresses the lips in 75 bold colors with satin, matte, metallic and velvet finishes. Long-wear lipstick that ensures 16 hours of comfort* on the lips.
More modern and luxurious than ever, the new Rouge Dior lipstick is adorned with a new signature band featuring the CD initials, as an echo to the fitted waists of the House's runway look.
The new Rouge Dior refill offers the iconic Rouge Dior lipstick a way of reducing its environmental footprint.
* Auto-scoring on 60 subjects.
Radiant, long-wear color, born from the perfect alliance of pigments and combined with soft application, dressing women's smiles for over 60 years.
Today, Rouge Dior is innovating with a new formula for even bolder and more luminous couture colors, without compromising on long-lasting comfort. Now available in 4 finishes: satin, matte, metallic and velvet.
Makeup that respects the lips, with a formula enriched with ingredients of natural origin:
- The protective properties of red peony extract, a flower beloved of Christian Dior, help preserve the lips’ natural moisturization to bring out their radiance and enhance the luminosity of the lipstick shades that dress them.
- Pomegranate flower extract works in depth and helps improve overall lip quality to offer them suppleness and softness. Fine lines and grooves appear faded, color is revealed bolder than ever.
- Shea butter complements the floral extracts’ protective action and provides intense nourishment. Lips are smooth, guaranteeing an even application of the lipstick.
A palette of 75 new shades, including 4 icons:
- 999 Velvet: a timeless and luxurious crimson red derives its triple 9 from the first two lipsticks launched by Christian Dior, the 9 and 99. It is now available in the 4 Rouge Dior finishes.
- 100 Nude Look: a reinterpretation of the greige New Look of 1947, a color created by Christian Dior as the perfect blend of gray and beige. The perfect new contemporary nude.
- 080 Red Smile: the flamboyant, intensely luminous red, a reinvention of one of the first reds imagined by Dior in 1950.
- 525 Chérie: a rosewood whose name conveys Christian Dior's love of women and his muses.
1. Insert the Rouge Dior refill in the Rouge Dior lipstick tube, replacing the finished stick.
2. Apply Dior Lip Glow as a hydrating base.
3. Line the lips with Dior Contour.
4. For perfect and even results, then apply Rouge Dior with the Backstage Lip Brush working from the center of the lips outwards.
5. For a bolder color finish, complete by applying the lipstick directly on the lips.