Couture color lipstick - engraved with words of love - satin, matte and metallic finishes - floral lip care - comfort and long wear
The perfect Mother's Day gift by Dior.
For Mother's Day, words of love are intertwined with delicately embroidered roses to adorn the limited-edition Rouge Dior lipstick. Three shades of lipstick with floral lip care to gift: a pink with a satin finish, a matte beige and a metallic taupe.
Enriched with peony and pomegranate flower extracts, the new* formula of the iconic lipstick with couture color and long wear delivers 16 hours** of comfort for your lip makeup.
* At Dior.
* Auto-scoring on 60 subjects.
Vibrant, long-wear color, born from the perfect dose of pigments and combined with the softness of its application, dressing women's smiles for over 60 years.
Today, this cult formula has been innovatively reworked yet again for even bolder and more luminous couture colors, without compromising on long-lasting comfort.
Makeup that respects the lips, with a formula enriched with ingredients of natural origin:
- The protective properties of red peony extract, a flower beloved by Christian Dior, help preserve the lips’ natural hydration to bring out their radiance and enhance the luminosity of the lipstick shades that dress them.
- Pomegranate flower extract works in depth and helps improve overall lip quality to offer them suppleness and softness. Fine lines and grooves appear faded, color is revealed bolder than ever.
- Shea butter complements the floral extracts’ protective action and provides intense nourishment. Lips are smooth, guaranteeing an even application of the lipstick.
- 458 Paris: a pink with a satin finish.
- 100 Nude Look: a beige with a matte finish.
- 525 Chérie: a taupe with a metallic finish.
1. Start by applying Rouge Dior lip balm as a hydrating base.
2. Line the lips with Dior Contour.
3. For perfect and even results, then apply Rouge Dior with the Backstage Lip Brush working from the center of the lips outwards.
4. For a bolder color finish, complete by applying the lipstick directly on the lips.