SIZE: 3.5 G
Lipstick - engraved millefiori motif - couture color and floral lip care
Discover a limited-edition Rouge Dior lipstick with a millefiori floral motif engraved on the bullet. Rouge Dior is the Dior lip makeup icon that provides lips with 16 hours* of comfort.
Infused with floral lip care – extracts of red peony and pomegranate flower – Rouge Dior dresses lips in the shade 1947 Miss Dior. Imagined by Peter Philips, Creative and Image Director for Dior Makeup, this rosewood shade with an ultra-matte velvet finish bears the number 1947, in a nod to the year Miss Dior was created.
This limited-edition lipstick can be refilled with the Rouge Dior refill.
* Self-rated by 60 subjects.
Radiant, longwear color, born from the perfect combination of pigments and associated with soft application, that has been dressing women's smiles for over 60 years.
Today, Rouge Dior is innovating with a new formula for even bolder and more luminous couture colors, without compromising on long-lasting comfort. Now available in 4 finishes: satin, matte, metallic and velvet.
Makeup that respects the lips, with a formula enriched with natural-origin ingredients:
- The protective properties of red peony extract, a flower loved by Christian Dior, help preserve the lips’ natural hydration to bring out their radiance and enhance the luminosity of the lipstick shades that dress them.
- Pomegranate flower extract works in depth and helps improve overall lip quality to make them supple and soft. Fine lines and grooves appear faded, color is revealed bolder than ever.
- Shea butter complements the floral extracts’ protective action and provides intense nourishment. Lips are smooth, guaranteeing an even application of the lipstick.
A MEMBER OF THE UNION FOR ETHICAL BIOTRADE, DIOR IS COMMITTED TO A SOURCING THAT IS RESPECTFUL OF NATURE AND COMMUNITIES.
1947 Miss Dior: a deep rosewood with a shade number that represents the year the Miss Dior fragrance was born.
1. Start by applying Rouge Dior balm as a hydrating base.
2. Redefine the lips with Dior Contour.
3. For perfect and even results, apply Rouge Dior with the Dior Backstage Retractable Lip Brush N° 31 working from the center of the lips and continuing outwards; or, for a bolder color finish, apply the lipstick directly on the lips.
“THE INGREDIENTS THAT ENTER IN THE COMPOSITION OF THE PARFUMS CHRISTIAN DIOR PRODUCTS ARE REGULARLY UPDATED. BEFORE USING A PARFUMS CHRISTIAN DIOR PRODUCT, PLEASE READ THE INGREDIENT LIST ON ITS PACKAGING TO ENSURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE.”
#17397 HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE • DIMETHICONE • SILICA • SYNTHETIC WAX • DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER • VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER • CANDELILLA CERA (EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX) • ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE • BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER • POLYETHYLENE • PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) • PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL • BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER UNSAPONIFIABLES • SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE • SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL • PUNICA GRANATUM FLOWER EXTRACT • LECITHIN • POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE • ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE • CALCIUM CARBONATE • TRIHYDROXYSTEARIN • TOCOPHEROL • SODIUM HYALURONATE • PAEONIA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT • GLUCOMANNAN • [+/- CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) • CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES) • CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE) • CI 15850 (RED 7) • CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE)]
DIOR ONLINE BOUTIQUE PRIVILEGES
iconic dior gift box