Jewel lipstick - engraved stars motif - velvet & metallic finishes
In 2021, Dior makeup pays tribute to the ties that bind it to the cinema with Rouge Dior Star Edition, the limited edition of its iconic lipstick. This ultimate Dior couture accessory teams the emblematic Dior red, which reflects the spotlight, with a resplendent new haute couture dress code.
For this limited edition, the iconic Dior lipstick reveals new shades in velvet or metallic finishes. Its stick is engraved with stars and its midnight blue tube is encircled with sparkling crystals: the Dior lip makeup essential is now more couture than ever.
On either side of the "CD" initials, a new silver band unveils the legendary Dior fully faceted cannage motif. The stick itself also appears streaked with flashes of light, engraved with a multitude of Christian Dior's lucky stars. The light reflects endlessly, twinkling and sparkling in all directions, a nod to the red carpet spotlight.
Radiant, long-wear colour, born from the perfect alliance of pigments and combined with a soft application, dressing women's smiles for over 60 years.
Makeup that respects the lips, with a formula enriched with ingredients of natural origin:
- The protective properties of red peony extract, a flower beloved by Christian Dior, help preserve the lips’ natural hydration to bring out their radiance and enhance the luminosity of the lipstick shades that dress them.
- Pomegranate flower extract works in depth and helps improve overall lip quality to offer them suppleness and softness. Fine lines and grooves appear faded, colour is revealed bolder than ever.
- Shea butter complements the floral extracts’ protective action and provides intense nourishment. Lips are smooth, guaranteeing an even application of the lipstick.
New shades in the Star Edition limited edition, featuring velvet or metallic finishes. Inspired by the world of cinema, the shade names cast Rouge Dior in the leading role. On the stick itself, the bold hues are enhanced with an exclusive* motif engraved with rising stars.
* At Dior.
1. Start by applying Rouge Dior balm shade 000 Diornatural as a hydrating base.
2. Line the lips with Dior Contour.
3. For perfect and even results, then apply Rouge Dior with the Backstage Lip Brush, working from the center of the lips outwards.
4. For a bolder colour finish, complete by applying the lipstick directly on the lips.