Lipstick - engraved couture ribbon motif - velvet finish
The Dior lipstick icon continues to reinvent itself with a limited edition inspired by haute couture: the Christian Dior label, the finishing touch that is usually sewn onto Dior creations, is engraved on this lipstick, a mark of Christian Dior's absolute chic style.
Enriched with natural-origin floral extracts, the long-wear Rouge Dior lipstick provides lips with 16h* of comfort. The Icône shade dresses lips in a red with a velvet finish.
* Auto-scoring by 60 subjects.
Radiant, long-wear color, born from the perfect alliance of pigments and combined with a soft application, dressing women's smiles for over 60 years.
Makeup that respects the lips, with a formula enriched with ingredients of natural origin:
- The protective properties of red peony extract, a flower beloved by Christian Dior, help preserve the lips’ natural hydration to bring out their radiance and enhance the luminosity of the lipstick shades that dress them.
- Pomegranate flower extract works in depth and helps improve overall lip quality to offer them suppleness and softness. Fine lines and grooves appear faded, color is revealed bolder than ever.
- Shea butter complements the floral extracts’ protective action and provides intense nourishment. Lips are smooth, guaranteeing an even application of the lipstick.
720 Icône: a bold rosewood.
1. Start by applying Rouge Dior lip balm as a hydrating base.
2. Line the lips with Dior Contour.
3. For perfect and even results, then apply Rouge Dior with the Backstage Lip Brush working from the center of the lips outwards.
4. For a bolder color finish, complete by applying the lipstick directly on the lips.