True colour, ultra-shiny, long wear
This fall, Dior Vernis dresses the nails in three new* duochrome shades in a limited edition. Create a manicure in the spirit of this collection using the iridescent shades of these nail lacquers.
Early Bird, a platinum lacquer, Wild Wings, an eggplant polish and Night Bird, a golden green varnish: this fall, the nails match the eyes and lips makeup, all enhanced with luminous and metallic effect.
* At Dior.
Shine. Gel coat resins with intense purity combined with a techno-polymer transform each coat of lacquer into a film as smooth and shiny as glass.
Wear. Enriched with non-mineral silicon, Dior Vernis strengthens the nail surface for optimal wear, while the techno-polymer ensures perfect fusion between the lacquer and the nail. For truly long-lasting wear.
3 new limited-edition shades:
- 811 Wild Wings: an eggplant infused with green and yellow.
- 812 Early Bird: a platinum with hints of pink.
- 814 Night Bird: an enigmatic golden green.
1. Start with a thin coat of Base Coat Abricot.
2. Apply an initial, very thin coat of the limited-edition Dior Vernis lacquer, starting in the center of the nail and then finishing at the sides. Follow with a second, more generous coat to add depth to the color.
3. Apply a top coat of Gel Coat to maximize the lacquer's shine.
PRICE PER 100ML: 1280 ILS