Dior Prestige creates Le Cushion Teint de Rose, the cushion foundation with SPF 50 PA+++ that protects the skin while giving it the radiant and harmonious glow of a rose. This next-generation foundation, in its new slim case, not only enhances the skin instantly, but also amplifies its beauty day after day thanks to its formula enriched with the power of 460 rose petals.* The skin's sensuality is fully revealed.
With a second-skin effect, its creamy texture guarantees voluptuous comfort and long-lasting wear.
Selected for their extraordinarily rich colour, the pigments ideally even out the complexion with a weightless finish. The rose light pigments enhance the skin's rosy glow.
Specially developed for an ideal synergy with the foundation’s creamy formula, the cushion applicator brings softness and bounce that are unique to Dior. The applicator wraps the skin in a veil of perfection, delivering coverage that varies from the most natural to the most sophisticated, for seamless personal skin tone correction.
In a single step, discover a perfect rose-petal complexion, radiant with light. Day after day, enjoy dazzlingly flawless skin.
The cushion foundation compact case is refillable as part of an initiative to limit its environmental footprint.
Dior Prestige Le Cushion Teint de Rose is available in 5 rich, precious shades:
- 010 Ivory
- 011 Cream
- 012 Porcelain
- 020 Light beige
- 030 Medium beige
* In a 14 g compact case.
A perfect rose-petal complexion. Exceptional results.
- My skin is more luminous: + 75 %*
- My complexion is radiant: + 72 %*
- Wrinkles and fine lines seem faded -41%*
- My complexion appears healthy and more dewy: +66%*
- My complexion is more even: +70%*
- My skin is hydrated: +60%*
- My skin texture is refined: +68%*
- My skin appears plumper: +43%*
* Self-rating by 30 women over 4 weeks.
THE ROSE DE GRANVILLE, AN EXTRAORDINARY POWER OF REGENERATION AND PERFECTION
The story of this Rose begins on the cliffs of Granville, not far from the home of Christian Dior in Normandy. Dior researchers discovered a wild rose there, notably perennial and capable of withstanding the harsh maritime climate while maintaining its sublime beauty.
It took 7 generations of hybrids, until a brilliant horticulturist tamed its wild nature and enhanced its regenerative potential. He thus created the Rose de Granville, the first rose* specifically created for cosmetic skincare.*
* At Dior.
Applied alone, for touch-ups or as a finishing touch over your foundation, Le Cushion Teint de Rose can be used everywhere, at any time.
APPLICATION TIPS FOR A PERFECT ROSE-PETAL COMPLEXION
1. Press the puff against the cushion more or less firmly, based on your desired level of coverage.
2. For a natural finish, blend the formula from the centre of the face outwards. For more coverage, gently but firmly dab the puff onto the skin, using the same application technique.
3. Ensure the inner flap of the cushion is closed to maintain the formula’s effectiveness and freshness.