Eyeshadow palette - high color - long-wear creamy powder
The collector's 5 Couleurs Couture eye makeup palette reinterprets the changing reflections of birds' feathers and autumnal colors. It reveals 5 shades with creamy and comfortable textures that do not migrate into the crease of the eyelid.
This edition features an exclusive feather motif adorning the two eyeshadow palettes: Night Bird and Early Bird. The two limited-edition harmonies offer fall shades and an iridescent finish.
A creamy and comfortable texture that does not migrate into the crease of the eyelid.
- Intense colour with extreme wear.
- A variety of finishes: matte, satin, pearly, metallic, highlighter and glitter.
- A duo of double-ended applicators for full creative expression.
The palettes reveal beneath the fingertips a fine powder with a no-makeup feel. They deliver immediate, long-wearing color intensity to suit any skin tone.
For a natural look:
1. Apply the medium shade on the entire mobile eyelid with the wide sponge applicator to open up the eyes.
2. Then add definition by using the thin sponge applicator to apply the darkest shade along the lash line.
3. Using the angled shading brush, highlight with the lightest shade beneath the brow arch and at the inner corner of the eye to widen the eyes.
For a sophisticated look:
1. Apply the medium shade on the entire mobile eyelid with the wide sponge applicator to open up the eyes, and then the darker shade along the lash line with the thin sponge applicator for definition.
2. Blend over the entire mobile eyelid and outward using the blending brush.
3. Use the wide sponge applicator to highlight with the lightest shade beneath the brow arch and at the inner corner of the eye to create even greater contrast and structure.
A double-ended sponge applicator, a double-ended brush applicator.