Eyeshadow palette - high-colour - long-wear creamy powder
For the holidays, the iconic eye makeup palette 5 Couleurs Couture illustrates a genuine fairy tale with frosted effects. The Golden Nights collection reveals two new eyeshadow palettes in a limited edition.
Pink champagne, shimmering black, intense gold: each shade of eyeshadow plunges you into the magic of winter and puts a sparkle in your eye. With its delicate and majestic "snowflake" motif, the makeup palette is an exclusive* and refined object.
* At Dior.
A creamy and comfortable texture that does not crease.
- Intense colour with long wear.
- A duo of double-ended applicators for full creative expression.
Developed by the Dior laboratories, the palettes have a fine and creamy powder touch with a no-makeup feel. They deliver immediate, long-wearing colour intensity to suit any skin tone.
Two magical colour combinations:
- 549 Golden Snow: shades of peach gold, white gold, copper gold and velvety brown around a pure yellow gold eyeshadow.
- 089 Black Night: an ultra-shiny black, a silvery platinum, a satin black and a matte charcoal black around a deep burgundy red.
For a natural look:
1. Apply the medium shade on the mobile eyelid with the wide sponge applicator to open up the eyes.
2. Then add definition to the eyes by using the thin sponge applicator to apply the darkest shade along the lash line.
3. Illuminate and widen the eyes using the angled shading brush, applying the lightest shade beneath the brow arch and at the inner corner of the eye.
For a sophisticated look:
1. Apply the medium shade on the mobile eyelid with the wide sponge applicator to open up the eyes, and then the darker shade along the lash line with the thin sponge applicator to define the eyes.
2. Blend over the mobile eyelid and outward using the blending brush.
3. Use the wide sponge applicator to highlight with the lightest shade beneath the brow arch and at the inner corner of the eye to create even greater contrast and defined eyes.
A double-ended sponge applicator, a double-ended brush applicator.