Eyeshadow palette - couture eyes
In a limited edition, the iconic 5 Couleurs Couture makeup palette sets the Summer Dune collection ablaze.
From intense bronze tones to sparkling gold, the eyeshadow shades explore a new approach to colour that plays with the warm and golden shimmer of the sun, for natural and luminous eye makeup.
Echoing the dune so dear to the House of Dior, the eyeshadows create the illusion of a wave of sand shifting with the wind to express a hedonistic and contemporary femininity.
A creamy and comfortable texture that does not crease.
- Intense colour with long wear.
- A duo of double-sided applicators for full creative expression.
Developed by the Dior laboratories, the palettes have a fine and creamy powder touch with a no-makeup feel. They deliver immediate, long-wearing colour intensity to suit any skin tone.
Two captivating shade harmonies:
- 699 Mirage: golden and coppery tones around a luminous gold.
- 759 Dune: a palette of bronze and gold shades with fascinating shimmer.
For a natural look:
1. Apply the medium shade on the mobile eyelid with the wide sponge applicator to open up the eyes.
2. Then add definition to the eyes by using the thin sponge applicator to apply the darkest shade along the lash line.
3. Illuminate and widen the eyes using the angled shading brush, applying the lightest shade beneath the brow arch and at the inner corner of the eye.
For a sophisticated look:
1. Apply the medium shade on the mobile eyelid with the wide sponge applicator to open up the eyes, and then the darker shade along the lash line with the thin sponge applicator to define the eyes.
2. Blend over the mobile eyelid and outward using the blending brush.
3. Use the wide sponge applicator to highlight with the lightest shade beneath the brow arch and at the inner corner of the eye to create even greater contrast and defined eyes.
A wide sponge applicator, a thin sponge applicator, a blending brush and an angled shading brush.