The iconic 5 Couleurs eyeshadow palette has been reinvented to become 5 Couleurs Couture.
Each eyeshadow palette – Denim, Black Bow, Rouge Trafalgar and Mitzah – corresponds to an iconic piece of the Dior wardrobe, offering a nuanced array of intense shades that are easy to use and combine.
Depending on the palette, the eyeshadow can be matte, satiny, pearly, metallic or glitter. The eyes are enhanced with luminous makeup in sublime colours.
A creamy and comfortable texture that does not migrate into the crease of the eyelid.
- Intense colour with extreme wear.
- A variety of finishes: matte, satin, pearly, metallic, highlighter and glitter.
- A duo of double-ended applicators for full creative expression.
Developed by the Dior laboratories, the palettes contain a fine and creamy powder with a no-makeup feel that delivers immediate, long-wearing colour intensity to suit any skin tone. For the first time at Dior, the palettes are enriched with skincare ingredients: aloe vera for its smoothing properties and pine oil for its softening action.
14 eyeshadow palettes with different shade ranges to discover, including:
- 279 Denim, celebrating the casual chic and timeless style of jeans, the new Dior signature.
- 079 Black Bow, the iconic couture palette for smoky eyes, a tribute to French elegance and René Gruau.
- 589 Mitzah, the leopard eyeshadow of heightened femininity in shades of amber, bronze and copper.
- 879 Rouge Trafalgar, the designer's show-stopping red runway masterpieces.
For a natural look:
1. Apply the medium shade on the entire mobile eyelid with the wide sponge applicator to open up the eyes.
2. Then add definition by using the thin sponge applicator to apply the darkest shade along the lash line.
3. Using the angled shading brush, highlight with the lightest shade beneath the brow arch and at the inner corner of the eye to widen the eyes.
For a sophisticated look:
1. Apply the medium shade on the entire mobile eyelid with the wide sponge applicator to open up the eyes, and then the darker shade along the lash line with the thin sponge applicator for definition.
2. Blend over the entire mobile eyelid and outward using the blending brush.
3. Use the wide sponge applicator to highlight with the lightest shade beneath the brow arch and at the inner corner of the eye to create even greater contrast and structure.
A double-ended sponge applicator, a double-ended brush applicator.